Thursday, 6 May 2010

Nana Annekke

Welcome to the visual world of my friend's very Brighton-flavoured Flickr account. Miss Annekke is generally an incredible person and has now made my heart swell with more love for her by creating a photostream that constantly reminds me why I adore this city. The cat at the bottom is less Brighton and more cuteness but earn yourself some brownie points and pretend it's part of the theme, yes? Although Flickr's been getting some criticism recently for being over-saturated, I could give a care when it allows up-and-comers like 'Annekke' the chance to get their photos out there and build a work-in-progress portfolio.

ANNEKKE'S PHOTOSTREAM

ps: Annekke is not her real name.

images courtesy of annekke on flickr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...