Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Snakebite

This Alchemy Gothic ring is giving me palpitations. It looks like it might restrict quite a few of my usually wild hand gestures, but I'd find a way around that. Plus it'd make a great new addition to my current feline pair of a lion bracelet and leopard ring: a leopard ring with SPARKLING EYES. This sort of costume jewellery is awesome, mostly because looking for it almost always takes you to stores you'd never normally set foot in. All those feeling richer and braver than I can bid on it here.

While we're on the subject can I please get an early delivery of any of these Santa? Thanks, you're a doll. I won't forget to put out your cookies this year.

images courtesy of unknown, fashiontoast, wheredidugetthat, vintagevirgin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...