Tuesday, 27 July 2010

JACKNIFE

I stumbled across a beautiful poster made by this Bristol-based company last night and immediately knew I'd found my new thing to like for today. Jacknife posters are generally all designed by Chris Hopewell, and signed, numbered and printed on thick card. They're pretty, and soft to the touch.

The hand screen printed posters are used to promote bands, their tours, and whole festivals too. These are just a few of the bands they've worked with so far whom I like, so I figured I'd share. To see more, and to get in touch if you've got a band or event you'd like promoted, click HERE. Their team seems lovely.

And ps, I love how the Broken Social Scene poster mimics their 2005 eponymous release's cover.

images courtesy of jacknifeposters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...