Tuesday, 10 August 2010

"#BESTTWEETOFALLTIME!!"

A tweet a day keeps depression away: Kanye West is officially on Twitter.

This is great because he will always find a way to write some nonsensical bullcrap that makes me giggle, and briefly forget the pain of house-hunting. For that I thank you, Kanye. My new thing to like is undeniably his hilarious and beautifully uncensored style of expression. Please, click HERE and have a laugh. Here are some of my favourites:


"Yo I'm getting a thousand new followers every 15 minutes on a Sunday night Wowzers!!! Thank you this has been an amazing day so far" 3:04 AM Aug 9th via web

"Balenciaga said I can get no discount but what they failed to remember is... I don't need no discount!!! hahahaa" 9:33 PM Aug 7th via web

"Is it wrong to wear a CHANEL dinner jacket with a T shirt to the airport if it's still breakfast time out here in Singapore uugh TOO LATE!" 11:46 PM Aug 4th via web

"Don't you hate it when you say bye to someone then yall get on the elevator together and it's like, now what?? Awkwaaard" 9:47 AM Aug 4th via web

"HEADED TO THE CLUB..... these tweets were made of real bits of panther!!!!" 6:24 AM Jul 31st via web

"I think Twitter was designed specifically with me in mind just my humble opinion hahhhahaaaahaaa humble hahahahhahaahaaaa" 29 July 2010 20:19:20 via web

Yes. These are all real.

image courtesy of twitter/kanyewest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...