Sunday, 31 October 2010

Song of the Day: "Lap Dance"

CLICK TO GO TO THE OFFICIAL, NSFW VIDEO

With all the beauty of the Child Rebel Soldier teaser track, and Pharrell's adorable interview in ASOS Magazine's September issue, I felt inspired to go back to the N*E*R*D archives and pull out an old gem.
Luckily a charity shop near my house had their 2002 album In Search Of (not to mention Still Corners' debut EP) for sale at £2. Yes. 

This, is my song of the day because it's been the soundtrack for my dash out the door to work almost every day this week. The rest of the album still has its hit and miss moments, but overall this track shines.

"While politicians is soundin' like strippers to me"
EDIT:  How could I forget? Click here to listen to their new album Nothing, for a limited time only.

image courtesy of cupofrahman.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...