Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Niki & the Dove

Mother Protect by Niki & The Dove
DJ Ease My Mind by Niki & the Dove

This is Niki & the Dove, fronted by Malin Dahlström. My recent Robyn obsession proves that I can't get enough of Swedish electro-pop at the moment, so these guys fit right in. If you like your soaring pop theatrical and glacial then you're in the right place.

An even better place will be at The Lexington this Thursday night, when Niki & the Dove take to the stage as part of JaJaJa. It's a Scandinavian-themed night of music (and no, not like ABBA) hosted by The Line of Best Fit, and looks set to be amazing. If I didn't already have Gold Panda tickets for Thursday, I'd be there too.

image courtesy of nikiandthedove/myspace

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...