Friday, 10 December 2010

TOP 10 OF 2010: #3

BEST COAST - CRAZY FOR YOU


"I Want To".

It's fair to say that this blog has already featured plenty on Best Coast over the last few months. For that reason, I won't re-gush all over this post. Most importantly, this album makes my top five because it pretty much will always make me think of summer 2010 in Brighton. 

Her hazy, breezy pop style epitomises days spent on the beach, that holiday feeling replete with friends, food, and all the other images Southern Comfort ads channel into us. This song in particular was on repeat on my speakers for hours at one point. A great one to have fun singing your own three-part harmony line over, if  you're also a vocals geek like me. 

image courtesy of bestcoast

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...