Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Times New Viking Interview

Times New Viking - No Room to Live from Merge Records on Vimeo.


I interviewed this awesome band here, for Don't Panic. They make the hissy kind of lo-fi that I've been loving up recently, and do it well. With their fourth album on the way in just over six years, they're also clearly keen composers with plenty to say. I had the new record on repeat last week, and am excited to get my little hands on it when it drops on April 25th, via Wichita.

As a bit of shameless self-promotion, I'd recommend checking out the Don't Panic site each Monday evening for new editorial content. We've got interviews with film directors, weird and wonderful artists and great bands. Plus there's all kinds of gamer/techy stuff that I have no real understanding of.

And ya know, I'm a part of the team so I have to REPRESENT.

image courtesy of wichita recordings press

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...