Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Chad Valley

I don't really know why it took me this long to post about Chad Valley's Hugo Manuel, but here he is. I saw him open for Twin Shadow with Mr. Strong Look last autumn and did that whole 'wait, is this a DJ or full act?' thing before realising that soaring vocal filling the room was his. Like Baths (who, yes, I'm still listening to obsessively) Chad Valley uses electro pop sensibilities and a mad falsetto to woo me. Hopefully you'll feel the same.

Chad Valley Collection by chadvalley

Here's a ten song set he gifted to the world of Soundcloud a few months ago. He's got an EP coming out on Loose Lips and the lovely Cascine Records on June 20th. More info and a tracklisting are on this site right here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...