Thursday, 19 May 2011

Great Escape Day 2: Oh Land



There's not much for me to say here. She was exactly what I'd thought she'd be: vibrant, smiley, hugely energetic and vocally very strong. The only weak moments came from a song or two of hers that don't really have the same hip hop elements and punch as the likes of "Sun OF A Gun", "Rainbow" and "White Nights".

Also, it's worth mentioning that this was the most annoying gig to photograph. Some guys from Sony were filming her, and one of them literally stood right in front of me in the photography pit. It was hilarious. After I was like 'dude, sort it out', he came at me with a whole 'I gotta pay the bills, honey' act. We've all gotta pay the bills, so black dude filming for Sony if you ever read this I just want you to know that you're rude as hell. Nuff said.


images all mine, please cite & link-back if used

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...