Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Great Escape Preview: Yuck


Welcome to the first of my post series on the acts I'm most excited to see at Brighton's Great Escape Festival this weekend. I'm so pumped to race around the city from one gig to the next with the one and only DK Goldstein (of Time Out and Loud & Quiet fame). I'll be covering it officially for Don't Panic magazine, but will share some of the best with all of you when I'm back in London town. For now, let's kick things off with Yuck.

These talented Londoners have been gracing our ears with their delicious blend of 90s-inspired scuzz pop for a good year or so now. This is their latest, the "Milkshake"/"Shook Down" single set.

Milkshake by Yuck
Shook Down by Yuck

Playing:
Horatio's (on the pier) /// Saturday /// 22:15

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...