Friday, 27 May 2011

My Panda Shall Fly



This My Panda Shall Fly rework is pretty much the only way anyone's ever gonna get me to listen to The Weeknd. I mean, if white people wanna hear r'n'b that much, just listen to this or any other song that sounds like it. The whole idea of hipster r'n'b that makes it 'cool' to listen to a repackaged version of an entire genre makes me giggle.


Anyway, this blog isn't a haterade distribution space, so I'm gonna move on to giving props to My Panda. They started off as a trio a few years ago and now seem to be a one-man show run by Suren Seneviratne in London. He's been getting some love from the likes of Drowned in Sound recently too, and this version of "Love Through Her" has already been making the blog rounds. I like it. A lot. To see him in action head to the Nest tonight. It's free before 10pm, then a fiver from then on.

Thanks to MPSF for reaching out and sending me the track, because it pretty much made my morning. Enjoy.


My Panda Shall Fly - Yoyo [OFFICIAL VIDEO] from My Panda Shall Fly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...