Monday, 23 May 2011

New Things for Style It TV


I got papped in Brighton during the Great Escape, and chatted to a lovely camerawoman about my style. This is fairly hilarious to watch because I was literally just dressed for work: in other words, the most breathable fabrics and least amount of accessories possible. I mean dang, if I'd known I was gonna be on the telly I'd have put some work in. Ha. Scroll to 1:19 if you're my mum and just want to get right to the nitty gritty.


Big shout to Kirsty and Alex, and DK Goldstein for waiting around for me while we filmed.

2 comments:

Some Style... said...

how fun..looking lovely, lovely! i got a similar backpack, too! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Tshepo M. said...

Aw, thanks a lot! I'm loving your blog's new look too.

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...