Wednesday, 8 June 2011

VIDEO PREMIERE: Broken Social Scene


Here's the new gruesome video for "Sweetest Kill". A heartless Bijou Phillips (Almost Famous, Vogue covers) turns a date into something pretty brutal to the soundtrack of this delicate song.



The blog's been going a bit quiet recently and I've been posting more interesting titbits to the Facebook page. I just got promoted at work and all of them new responsibilities are going to kick in pretty hard. Keep up to date with the songs and news that breaks there instead, as this is going to get updated more sporadically for a while.

I really appreciate every single person who reads this and don't want you to think I'm kissing New Things goodbye. Ya know, they're what I like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...