Thursday, 25 August 2011

Summer Camp Announce Tour & LP


And make the announcements one day after another. So I thought I'd better just wait it out to make sure they didn't say they were getting married to each other, or anything else, today. So far, so good.

I am majorly excited to see this duo play at Efes in November (full schedule below) and to get my hands on this record. The menacing "I Want You" and drum machine-driven "Round The Moon" have both received heavy rotation on my speakers, so Welcome To Condale will be getting a thorough once-over. It's released on October 31st via Moshi Moshi & Apricot Recording Company (their own label). Tracklisting and full UK tour details right here:

  1. Better Off Without You
  2. Brian Krakow
  3. I Want You
  4. Losing My Mind
  5. Summer Camp
  6. Nobody Knows You
  7. Down
  8. Welcome to Condale
  9. Done Forever
  10. Last American Virgin
  11. Ghost Train
  12. 1988


November Tour Dates:
9 - Lancaster, Library
10 - Liverpool, Mojo
11 - Newcastle, The Parrot
12 - Leeds, Constellations Festival
14 - Southampton, Joiners
15 - Oxford, Jericho Tavern
17 - London, Efes Pool Hall
18 - Canterbury, Farmhouse
19 - Brighton, Green Door Store

As far as I remember, the London date sold out in a few hours but if you really want to see them I'm pretty sure you can still pledge them to play your living room or whatever. It's a great crowdfunding project they've been running, so get involved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...