Monday, 5 September 2011

Big Deal release 'Lights Out' today


And it's as awesome as we all would have expected. Alice and KC have crafted a beautiful long player, staying true to their no-rhythm-section format with a resultant fragility and earnest delivery. I'll be in Brighton this Wednesday night, so annoyingly will miss them play Tamesis Dock with Weird Dreams & Netherlands, but tickets to that show are still going here. Go watch them play on a boat if you've not got plans, Londoners.

You can listen to the entire record here, or on Spotify. If you like what you hear, please nab yourself a copy to help support this talented twosome. I just used cheesy alliteration. Forgive me. You can get mp3 downloads via Amazon, and physical copies through their label, Mute. I've no idea if iTunes take more of a cut than Amazon, but I'd just assume so.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...