Friday, 28 October 2011

I'm DJing Guilty Pleasures at KOKO

Dan & I being silly behind the decks at the London Fields night we played

For a nineties-themed Halloween party on Saturday (October 29th). As far as I know it's all sold out in advance, but they'll be releasing 100 on the door and if you wanna come down hit me up on the Facebook page: I'll see what I can swing, guestlist-wise. I was up for ages last night intermittently getting really excited about the tracks while feeling really sleepy chopping and pulling them together.

Here are a few gems I'll be dropping, if time allows. Danielle and I only have an hour to play but between us probably have about three hours of incredible nineties hip hop, pop and r'n'b to throw down. Kissing a bunch of tracks goodbye tomorrow night's gonna hurt.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...