Sunday, 9 October 2011

New Look

New Look - Nap On the Bow by New Look

This band is awesome. I am so gutted I missed their London shows last week, but have fallen in love with their sound after picking up on a tweet dropped by the awesome Natalie Shaw. If you were lucky enough to see them play the Old Blue Last or Sticky Mike's last week, let me know how it was!

And for those of you, like me, who missed out check out these two tracks from them for now. The Canadian duo mix future pop with r'n'b sensibilities in a way that gets a massive thumbs up from me. Find out more about their debut album on its own little site here.

As far as recent blog silence goes, work has been crazy at the mag and I've neglected Blogger. Boo on me. I hate looking at blogs that get updated like once a month, so I'm trying my darndest not to become that guy. As ever, click over to Facebook to peep the quick links I'll be sharing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...