Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Bos Angeles



I'm a little late to the game with these guys, but am pretty glad their music landed on my desk last week. The awesome people at Family PR sent me over their upcoming single "Days Of Youth" (with B-side "Beach Slalom") and it's been making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside this afternoon.

The trio are from Boscombe (hence the adorable name), near Bournemouth and quite clearly wear their small town, teen nostalgia influences on their sleeves. You'll hear everything from Wavves and Male Bonding to The History Of Apple Pie on these two tracks so if that's your kinda thing do grab them when they're out next Monday (Nov 21st) via Roundtable Records.



The band are currently playing a few UK dates, details of which are on their Bandcamp page. They just passed through London, opening for Cults at XOYO and I'm now extra bummed I was busy that night. Still, I'm pretty excited to catch Summer Camp at Efes tomorrow so all is not lost.

Keep up with Bos Angeles news and ting via their Facebook and Twitter pages.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...