Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Song of the Day: "Simple Girl (Tiger & Woods Remix)"

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - Simple Girl (Tiger & Woods Remix) by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.

I ignored Dale Earnheardt Jr Jr for so long because I thought their branding meant they'd only make dry folk. It's not exactly what they do, but they're still a bit too sweet-reverbed-indie for me at the moment.

HOWEVER this remix by Tiger and Woods brings them back into the realms of awesome for me, and have thus given them Song of the Day today. That reads like a bit of a back-handed compliment but, hey, it's happening. Enjoy this synthy blissed-out reworking of their single. I'm still going through my Family backlog, and have unearthed yet another gem, so thanks Keong and Chris!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...