Sunday, 18 December 2011

Top 50 Songs of 2011: 30- 21


We're hitting the halfway mark with this bunch, so go ahead and have a listen to see if any of your faves from the year are on the list. Picking top songs often means cutting offerings from artists who released albums that as a whole were amazing, but didn't necessarily have one stand-out track; for that, Wild Beasts, I hope I am forgiven.

I mean we all know Year End Lists are just a bit silly anyway, but I figured it would be my totally on-the-cheap Christmas gift to anyone who reads this blog. Happy Holidays?

30. Ghostpoet - Longing For The Night
29. Bonjay – Stumble
28. Masterface - Excuse Me Girl
27. Sleep Over - Romantic Streams
26. Chelsea Wolfe – Moses
25. Pandr Eyez - Little Bit

24. SBTRKT feat. Yukimi Nagano - Wildfire
23. Boy Friend - Egyptian Wrinkle
22. Summer Camp - Better Off Without You
21. TEETH - U R 1 (Friendly Ghost Remix)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...