Friday, 24 February 2012

My Panda Shall Fly Announces New Collaborative Project



Beat-maker and producer My Panda Shall Fly joins forces with drummer and overall rhythm obsessive Benjamin Jackson on a beautifully textured EP out this March. Let's Vibrate Together is a musical meeting of two minds, initially started over email and coming soon to a London launch party.

The people of Five Easy Pieces are releasing the six-song EP on March 12th, 2012 as both a digital download and on 12" vinyl. Fans of Gold Panda, Jamie xx and of course My Panda Shall Fly will find themselves bathed in a familiar warm swash of pulsating synths, rap-tapping drum sounds and expertly layered samples.

If you haven't heard of any of those guys before, I'd recommend checking this out anyway. Listen to my personal favourite from the EP above, and stream it in full here. Then buy it in March if you like what you hear and enjoy supporting small independent labels and artists too.

The duo are playing a free launch party at the Shacklewell Arms on Saturday March 17th, which I'll be heading to. Come down and say hey.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...