Monday, 12 March 2012

Slow Magic + Selebrities at the Old Blue Last


I'm going to the London leg of this tour tomorrow night, to catch a strong and fresh line-up in action. There'll be textured euphoria from Slow Magic, master (mistress?) of anonymity and mystery. We'll have some glorious retro beats from Cascine signing and New Yorkers Selebrities. Finally, we'll get the soulful vocals and chilling soundscapes of Charleston, a small UK band I last covered quite a while ago.

I'm looking forward to this one cos I feel like I haven't been to a gig in ages (not since Future Islands last Tuesday or Wednesday) and more because I've got some exciting work coming up with Cascine. I'll be sharing more on that when it's all confirmed though!

For now, enjoy some sounds from all three bands, and pop down to the Old Blue for a fiver tomorrow night from 8pm if you like what you hear.

Night Heat by selebrities


SLOW MAGIC - Sorry Safari from Slow Magic on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...