Friday, 9 March 2012

Song of the Day: "I Tried So Hard" - Night Works



This song comes from a new and mysterious UK act, known as Night Works and reputedly the new project for ex-Metronomy member Gabriel Stebbing. Regardless of its origins, this piano-tinkled, bass riffed and synth-laden grower of a track has made my night.

I've been pretty much offline since Wednesday night (I'm in Geneva for the weekend, generally ignoring the internet and everything on it) but logged on to find this treat and couldn't resist sharing it. Get on the bandwagon now, so you can look back and tell your friends you heard of Night Works 'when they totally only had like, 25 likes on Facebook'. They'll love that.

Watch the teaser video for the track below (in a rather backwards fashion that I'm okay with):

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...