Saturday, 27 April 2013

Q & A with Big K.R.I.T.

Big K.R.I.T. is a rapper from Mississippi who's put out 10 mixtapes and a handful of albums and EPs over the last six years.

His latest one's called King Remembered In Time (which is also what the K.R.I.T. in his name stands for, FYI) and came out on April 10, 2013.

I met up with K.R.I.T. earlier this week at Def Jam's offices in Midtown and proceeded to conduct one of the weirdest music interviews I've done in a while. I mean, we talked about the mixtape and his upcoming west coast tour for like two minutes, before I inducted him into a Celebrity Question of the Day for VICE.com. We ended up talking about the end of the world, teenage hookups in cars and orgy soundtracks. You know, the usual rap interview fare. You can read it here, and check out his James Blake-sampling single "R.E.M." below.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...